Saturday, September 24, 2011

Inaugural Post

Alright everyone,

This is the inaugural Swigs, Shots, and College Football blog post.

The premise of this blog is to give commentary on the marquee matchup college football games while giving my esteemed opinion on the respective liquor I decide to drink while watching.

It was my initial thought to start the commentary today but, alas, I have partaken in more of the drinking than watching so I decided to just give an eloquent introduction as to what I'm hoping to accomplish.

Here's the jist. This blog is dedicated to you students-pulling-all-nighters-and-studying-into-the-wee-hours AND you young-professionals-working-your-asses-off-for-an-entry-level-salary just so you can do exactly what I'm doing now and getting course credit for; blogging and watching America's new pastime, college football.

Stay tuned and enjoy the unbiased commentary that will follow soon.

1 comment:

  1. Well not an original idea, but you do manage to make it interesting. My ex bf used to brew his own beer in New Hampshire. Maybe a piece on brewing your own would be good.

    ReplyDelete